Retirement Planning For Individuals and Business Owners Over Age 50
Expand what's possible with your money.
Who I work With
I work best with individuals and business owners who are diligent savers over age 50 and have accumulated investment & retirement assets of over $500,000 or more. (Excluding real estate.) They’re struggling to understand how much they need for retirement, how to reduce their tax bill, and how they can improve their retirement success. Their characteristics include:
- Our business owner clients have revenue of $1.0MM or more, strong cash flow, 1-10 employees, and located across the United States.
- Our individual clients have compensation of $250k or more, are in management or sales positions, and located across the United States.
- For many of our clients, providing for family is the reason behind their drive.
- All of our clients are financial delegators looking for peace of mind. They want to enjoy the fruits of their labor without worrying about unsuitable investments, unproven tactics or unnecessary taxes. Quite simply, our clients want money without worries.
I am a financial planner for individuals and business owners over age 50. I’ve been a business owner for 20 years, and a financial planner for 16 years. I hold both the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Certified Exit Planner™ professional designations, which exemplify my commitment to helping individuals and business owners over age 50 strategize their ideal retirement so they can spend time on things that matter most to them.
Why Oak Capital?
Not all financial advisors are created equal
We have a legal and ethical obligation to put your interests first and we take this responsibility very seriously.
We are compensated exclusively by the fees paid by our clients. No commissions, third-party payments or hidden fees.
Formal recognition of expertise. Only 25% of all financial advisors* in the industry can claim this distinction.
* Source: www.cfp.net, www.cerulli.com