YOU'VE DEDICATED YOUR LIFE TO YOUR CAREER.
How do you use it to fund your retirement?
When you're so busy with the day-to-day, it's hard to know where to start.
- How much money do I need for retirement?
- How much is my business really worth?
- How do I align all the moving parts of my financial life to create a successful retirement?
Nobody told you how to figure this stuff out.
You might be so overwhelmed with these types of questions that you decide to put it off "until a better time".
But we both know, the longer you wait, the less control you'll have over the outcome.
Let's change that.
Retirement Planning For Individuals and Business Owners Over Age 50
I'll be your guide and resource so you can get off the worry roller coaster. I give you the advice you need, do most of the work, and help you make better decisions by having better conversations about money.
Working together, I can help you:
- Make confident decisions about your future by being better prepared and organized.
- Focus on the things you can control - savings, tax management, retirement risk, time spent with family, etc.
- Stop focusing on the things you can't control - longevity, stock market fluctuations, the economy, etc.
- Gain peace-of-mind that you're doing the right things at the right times.
- Feel confident that you can achieve freedom of purpose, time and money.
How It Works
My unique G.O.L.F. process uses proven concepts to help you become better prepared for your future. Whether "future" means the freedom to work less or not at all, having a positive impact on something you care about, more family time, or traveling the globe, I'll help you plan for what matters most. The goal is to make sure you’re taking advantage of every opportunity to position yourself for an exceptional retirement.
et the Numbers - to understand how much you have and need
- Retirement Income Plan
- Social Security Timing
- Business Valuation
ptimize the plan - to grow your nest egg
- investment management
- tax management
everage for the unexpected - to protect your lifestyle, family, and business
- insurance planning
- estate planning
inish the plan - to safeguard your business' continuity
- employee benefit planning
- exit planning